Keto Boba Tea Pearls For Sugar Free Bubble Tea
Traditional tapioca boba pearls are out on a keto diet, but we've made a tasty keto boba pearl for sugar free bubble tea that will have you sipping all summer 🤗 Using our flavorful sugar free vanilla syrup, tea and gelatin to create the base of the boba pearls. Just take a droppers of the mixture into chilled oil, let them settle and then rise. Grab a tall glass of your favorite tea, add some keto boba pearls and a splash of your favorite milk and you'll be sipping all summer long.
This recipe comes to us from Annie over at KetoFocus. She loves creating unique treats that are keto friendly and the whole family can enjoy!
Makes 1 cup of boba tea pearls. Macros per serving (¼ cup):
Calories: 20 | Fat: 0 g | Net Carbs: 0.5 g | Protein: 3 g
- 1 cup unsweetened black tea
- 2 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1 tbsp ChocZero Vanilla Syrup
- 2 cups cold avocado oil
- Add avocado oil to a freezer safe container or mason jar. Refrigerate oil overnight or in the freezer for 30-60 minutes until the oil is cold but still liquid.
- In a medium saucepan, add black tea, gelatin and ChocZero Vanilla Syrup. Whisk until combined and cook over medium heat until the mixture starts to boil and it thickens. Remove from the heat. Let cool for 3-5 minutes.
- Using a small dropper, suck up some tea mixture. Place dropper in the cold oil and slowly release small pearl sized balls.
- The pearls will harden immediately and sink to the bottom. Continue with remaining tea.
- Strain boba oil mixture through a mesh strainer to separate out the boba. Then rinse the pearls under cold water to remove excess oil.
- To make boba tea, add a few tablespoons of boba pearls to the bottom of a glass. Pour in tea and a splash of cream.
How to Make Boba Pearls for Sugar Free Bubble Tea:
Annie walks us through how to make these flavorful, keto boba pearls in our step-by-step video.
More delicious Keto Drink Recipes:
- Want some flavorful hot tea? Our Sugar Free Tea Bombs are a perfect option.
- Sugar Free Hot Cocoa Bombs explode with chocolate flavor for your favorite cozy drink.
- Cool down this summer with a Keto Strawberry Lemonade Slushie.
Have you tried our tasty keto boba tea pearls? Share your photos with us on Instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero