Keto Banana Nut Chaffles
As the days get shorter and the weather chilly, comfort food is what we crave the most. Just like the muffins mom used to make, these Keto Banana Nut Chaffles will take you back to early mornings before school or a lazy Sunday with the family. Top them with butter and then swirl on your favorite sugar free syrup to start your morning off right (or have breakfast for dinner if it's one of those days!).
This recipe comes to us from Kasey and Dylan over at Butter Together Kitchen. How did they make these banana chaffles keto friendly? They used banana flavoring so that you still get the yummy taste without all the sugar.
Makes 1 waffle. Macros per serving (1 waffle):
Calories: 341 | Fat: 31.8 g | Net Carbs: 3 g | Protein: 9.5 g
- 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar substitute
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 egg, large
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp banana extract
- 1 tbsp ChocZero Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp walnuts, chopped
- Preheat your mini waffle maker.
- Combine all ingredients except walnuts to a medium bowl and blend on high until smooth.
- Fold walnuts into batter and pour batter into mini waffle maker.
- Cook for 2-4 minutes until the chaffle has reached your preferred consistency.
- Top chaffle with ChocZero Maple Syrup and remaining walnuts.
More Chaffle Recipes 🧇
- Easy Keto Fried Chicken Chaffles are chicken and waffles remixed into one chaffle!
- Chocolate lovers out there will love these Low Carb Chocolate Chip Chaffles.
- Need a hearty breakfast? McKeto Breakfast Sandwich is tastier and healthier than its fast food counterpart.
Show us what your pour our syrup on! Tag us on Instagram with #ChocZero 🥰