How to Make Keto Maple Bacon Jam
Dinner just got better! Bacon makes everything better and this Keto Maple Bacon Jam no exception. Whether you're serving steak or grill for game day, this jam is a piquant addition to any dish.
The combination of sweet maple and the salty savory taste of bacon & onion makes this versatile jam the perfect condiment! Made with just a few ingredients, including our luscious sugar free maple syrup, bacon and onion. A few pulses of your food processor and you'll be slathering this jam on everything! Add some to your next charcuterie board for an afternoon snack or level up a romantic steak dinner. The options are endless!
This recipe comes to us from Annie at Keto Focus, who is a whizz at whipping up the best keto recipes that are sure to please the whole family!
Makes 8 servings. Macros per serving (2 tablespoons):
Calories: 97 | Fat: 7.1g | Net Carbs: 1.8g | Protein: 4.7g
- 14 slices bacon, diced
- 1 white onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup ChocZero Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp pepper
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crispy. Remove bacon from the skillet and set aside, leaving behind the bacon grease in the skillet.
- To the skillet with the grease, add onion and garlic. Cook until onion is translucent (about 5 minutes).
- Add bacon back to the skillet along with remaining ingredients including the ChocZero Maple Syrup. Lower heat to low. Cook for another 30-60 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
- Add mixture to a food processor or blend and pulse.
How to Make Delicious Keto Maple Bacon Jam:
Annie walks us through how to make this tasty maple bacon jam in our step-by-step video.
Searching for more savory recipes?
- Keto Bacon Asparagus with a Sugar Free Maple Dijon Sauce is the perfect side dish for any dinner.
- Dinner made easy! This Keto Slow Cooker Thai Chicken makes weeknight dinners delicious & easy!
- Calling all chaffle lovers! Our Keto Fried Chicken Chaffles are the perfect savory dinner or breakfast option.
Have you tried our keto maple bacon jam? We want to see! Share your results with us on instagram - just tag your photos with #choczero.