Dalgona Coffee or Whipped Coffee has been taking the internet by storm recently and here at ChocZero we are all about this sweet and velvety smooth frothy coffee drink. However, we're not so wild about the sugar. That's why we asked the brilliant Annie from Keto Focus to whip us up a Keto Dalgona Coffee that is both sugar free and free from sugar alcohols. Annie opted to use our sugar free vanilla syrup as an easy way to add sweetness without sugar, so you can enjoy the latest taste sensation without breaking your diet.
Dalgona Coffee originated in South Korea, but has recently leapt into popularity all around the world. It's a coffee foam whipped into velvety softness that is used to top heavy cream or nut milk, and yep, it is totally worth the hype.
Watch Annie show you how to make the perfect whipped Keto Dalgona Coffee in our step-by-step video.
Keto Dalgona Coffee Recipe
Macros per serving (if using Macadamia nut milk)
Calories 90 | Fat 6g | Net Carbs 1.2g | Protein 1g
- 2.5 tablespoons instant coffee or espresso
- 2.5 tablespoons ChocZero Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- 4 teaspoons boiling water
- 2 cups nut milk or heavy cream
- In a small bowl, add coffee, ChocZero Vanilla Syrup, and hot water. Using an electric mixer or hand whisk, mix the coffee mixture until smooth, frothy and ribbons form at the top when pulling the whisk out of the mixture.
- Pour 1 cup of cold or hot nut milk or cream into a glass. Top with Dalgona coffee foam.
Don't forget to share your keto coffee creations with us! Post them to instagram and tag them with #ChocZero.