We are currently out of our keto bark due to popular demand. We will be releasing a new batch on December 8th, 2017 (100% confirmed, we promised!). Read more information here including pictures of behind the scenes on the bark line.
Experience chocolate again with ChocZero’s artisanal dark chocolate keto bark that’s low carb and sugar free. Our bark uses sea salt, premium cocoa beans, and our exclusive monk fruit fiber blend to create a sweet treat that fits any healthy lifestyle.
Our bark only has only 2-3g net carbs per ounce making it perfect for diabetics and those on low carb diets like keto. Indulge in all of the taste with zero of the regret: life’s too short to skip the chocolate bark!
- Fair-trade premium cocoa beans from South America.
- Sugar free with no sugar alcohols and no artificial sweeteners. Sweetened with our unique monk fruit and fiber blend, our chocolate has zero glycemic impact making it perfect for diabetics.
- Low carb: only 2-3g net carbs per ounce depending on the nut or seed! Perfect for those on the keto lifestyle and other low carb diets like Trim Healthy Mama.
- Antioxidant rich, teeth friendly, and good for your waistline!
- All natural, non-GMO, gluten free. Made proudly in the USA.
ChocZero's keto bark is safe for diabetics as well as those adhering to a low carb lifestyle. We stand behind our product and pick only the highest quality, all natural ingredients available.
Unlike most chocolates, we do not add soy lecithin. We also do not have any sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners.
Our chocolate is gluten free as well. Any label indicating it may contain wheat is from our first production where we shared facilities.
Please note: this is for the almond bark only, please reach out to support for other nutrition facts for other barks.
Dark Chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter), Soluble Corn Fiber (GMO free), Almonds, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Monk Fruit Extract, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans. All keto bark is coated in a confectionery glaze which is made from soluble corn fiber and our monk fruit exclusively.
Store in a cool place, preferably at 63-68F (17-20C).