Dipping cups are currently discontinued. We have been monitoring feedback and may bring them back.
Find your taste and rediscover chocolate with ChocZero's milk chocolate sugar free dipping cups. Smart portion controlled containers of our dipping chocolate let you easily have a low net carb treat whenever you want without going over macros. After only a few seconds in the microwave, each cup is ready for dipping, pouring, or mixing with your favorite ingredients.
Use it to top off some ice cream, mix in some peanut butter, or dip some strawberries--it's the perfect addition to any sweet snack!
As of May 2018, there are now twelve cups per box.
- For the creatives among us: make candy, dip strawberries, or just use as a topping for desserts.
- The same chocolate in our squares with added coconut oil to help facilitate melting into a chocolate fondue. Melt and remelt to your heart's content!
- Hardens once chilled: melt, mix in a nut butter, then chill to create your own peanut butter cup! Pour on ice cream for a magic shell effect.
- Sugar free with no sugar alcohols and no artificial sweeteners. Sweetened with monk fruit only.
- Low carb: only 3g net carbs per cup.
- All natural, non-GMO, gluten free. Made proudly in the USA.
ChocZero's dipping chocolate is low in net carbs. We stand behind our product and pick only the highest quality, all natural ingredients available. Read more about our refund policy.
Unlike most chocolate, we do not add soy lecithin. We also do not have any sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners.
Our chocolate is gluten free as well.
Milk Chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, cream), Soluble Vegetable Fiber (GMO free), Coconut Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Monk Fruit Extract. Contains milk.
To melt ChocZero dipping cups, follow the following instructions:1. Cover the cup. Make sure the top is covered with its lid or another microwave safe option to keep heat in to help melt the dipping chocolate. 2. Don't judge it before it melts! Did you look inside and see some white? That's normal, you're seeing cocoa butter and coconut oil. Don't worry, once you melt them, it will go away. They are made to melt then reform again and again! 3. Be aware heating may vary from microwave to microwave. We suggest you add in intervals of 10 seconds to find your perfect time. Some microwaves require only 10 seconds, others can take up to 60 seconds. As they're not standardized, we always advise 10 seconds first to prevent overheating. By heating in 10-15 second intervals, you'll find the perfect melting point for future use. 4. Craving a peanut butter cup? Our Instagram audience loves to make their own chocolate cups. Simply melt your cup like usual then open it up, put some ingredients in (peanut butter and almond butter work great), then freeze for 30-60 minutes.