Bite-Size Keto White Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles
Decadence in a bite sized treat! These Keto White Chocolate Truffles are the perfect dessert full of hazelnut yumminess! Between the beautiful pink, chocolate and white coating, these white chocolate hazelnut truffles are a crowd pleaser! The silky truffle center is made with delicious white chocolate hazelnut spread and is coated with our beautifully melted chocolate chips. The only downside? Waiting until they're chilled to enjoy them 😋
This recipe comes to us from Karly over at @ketocarlyp! She makes delicious keto friendly recipes that are simple, unique & delicious. Check her out for some other great seasonal treats.
Makes 12 Truffles. Macros per serving (1 truffle):
Calories: 277 | Fat: 18.75g | Net Carbs: 3 g | Protein: 3 g
- 14 oz sugar free white chocolate chips
- ½ cup sugar free white chocolate hazelnut spread
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- roasted chopped hazelnuts
- 2 oz sugar free chocolate baking chips
- ½ tsp coconut oil
Line a baking tray with wax paper and set aside.
Place 10 oz of sugar free white chocolate chips into a medium bowl. Microwave heavy cream until hot, but not boiling. Pour cream over the chocolate and let stand for 2 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, stir mixture until fully combined and chocolate is melted. If chocolate does not fully melt then microwave for an additional 10 seconds.
Mix sugar free white chocolate hazelnut spread into chocolate mixture and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
Using a small cookie scoop, scoop mixture into balls. Place onto prepared cookie sheet and freeze for 30 minutes.
Heat remaining sugar free white chocolate chips and oil in microwave until completely melted and stir to combine.
Remove chocolate balls from the freezer and place one ball at a time into the melted chocolate. Using a fork, evenly coat each ball with the chocolate.
- To optionally garnish, melt sugar free chocolate baking chips of your choice with coconut oil in the microwave stirring at 30 second intervals. Drizzle melted chocolate on top of the truffles and top with chopped hazelnuts.
- Return truffles to the fridge or freezer for 15 minutes or until truffles are set.