Sugar Free Peach Vinaigrette
If you're searching for a salad dressing without sugar or carbs this Sugar Free Peach Vinaigrette from Annie at KetoFocus will definitely hit the spot!
Sugar free salad dressing is hard to come by on a grocery store run, but this easy, homemade peach balsamic vinaigrette recipe will have you wanting salads more often. Made with the traditional ingredients of a vinaigrette and a sweet, fruity touch of our peach sugar free syrup, your taste buds will be rejoicing in all the flavor.
Tired of salads? Say no more. This keto dressing pairs perfectly with a mozzarella plate appetizer or to make your chicken dinner a little more juicy and tasty! However you choose to drizzle this dressing, just make sure to save some for others to enjoy.
Makes 1 cup of vinaigrette. Macros per serving (2 tbsp):
Calories: 142 | Fat: 13.5g | Net Carbs: 2g | Protein: 0g
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup ChocZero Peach Syrup
- 1 tsp mustard
- ½ tsp lemon pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- ½ cup olive oil
- In a small bowl or mason jar, add vinegar, ChocZero Peach Syrup, mustard, lemon pepper and basil. Whisk to combine.
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking until incorporated. Or shake well if using a mason jar.
- Store in an airtight container. Shake well before each use.
How to Make Tasty Sugar Free Peach Vinaigrette:
Annie walks us through how to make this simple peach balsamic vinaigrette recipe in our step-by-step video.
Ready to Get Saucy?
- Keto Maple Bacon Jam is the best topping for just about any breakfast, lunch or dinner recipe you can think of.
- Elevate any dessert with a drizzle of Keto Caramel Sauce.
- The holidays are just around the corner and this Cranberry Sauce is the perfect addition to a keto Thanksgiving.
Have you tried our sugar free peach vinaigrette? We want to see! Share your results with us on instagram - just tag your photos with #choczero.