Low Carb Strawberry Sorbet (Without an Ice Cream Maker)
If you stashed some delicious summer strawberries 🍓 in your freezer for later, we've got the perfect recipe to help you use them up. Make the most of the last of the summer with this low carb strawberry sorbet--ideal to enjoy whilst sitting out on the porch on one of those long, hot August days while you watch the world go by.
Another excellent recipe from Annie at Keto Focus, this dairy free and sugar free sorbet uses our strawberry syrup to boost flavor and sweeten without sugar. Best of all, you can make this strawberry sorbet without an ice cream maker. Instead, use your blender to whizz up this tasty frozen summer treat.
Makes 1 Pint. Macros per serving (½ cup):
Calories: 70 | Fat: 0 g | Net Carbs: 6.2 g | Protein: 0.7 g
- 12 oz frozen strawberries
- ⅓ cup ChocZero Strawberry Syrup
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp water
- pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients including the ChocZero Strawberry Syrup to a food processor or blender.
- Pulse until desired smoothness.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until hardened.
Easy Low Carb Strawberry Sorbet
Annie walks us through this tasty recipe in our step-by-step video.
Looking for more summer keto recipes?
- Our Keto Chocolate Chip Yogurt Pops are a tasty creamy treat, studded with delicious chocolate.
- Another low carb frozen treat, these Keto Creamy Fudge Pops mean you can enjoy a chocolatey treat even when its hot.
- And if you are looking to make a delicious keto ice cream, this recipe for Homemade Sugar Free Mint Chip Ice Cream is a traditional flavor combo that is spot on for hot days.