Low Carb Peanut Butter & Jelly Blondies
Back to school means PB&J, but with these Low Carb PB&J Blondies, you can skip the sandwiches and head right for dessert. Between the sweetness of the sugar free jelly & the creamy peanut flavor, you won't even miss the nostalgic school lunch!
To make these incredibly tasty gluten-free blondies, you'll need just a few ingredients you probably have in your pantry, some of our scrumptious sugar free peanut butter chips and a sugar free jelly of your choice. Once combined & jelly has been dolloped over the mixture, just top with some crushed peanuts, bake & set.
The ooey gooeyness of the jelly, mixed with melted peanut butter chips, gives all the PB&J vibes, without all the carbs. Perfect to make for the week ahead and add to a lunchbox or for a delicious after school snack.
This recipe comes to us from Erica, KetoByDesign on Instagram, who is always whipping up creative & tasty keto friendly recipes. Check her page out for more low carb inspiration!
Makes 9 servings. Macros per serving (1 blondie):
Calories: 144 | Fat: 10.8g | Net Carbs: 4g | Protein: 4g
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ½ cup granular sugar substitute
- ⅓ cup ChocZero Peanut Butter Chips
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 tbsp nut milk
- ⅓ cup sugar free jelly
- ¼ cup peanuts, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease an 8x8 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl mix together the eggs, flour and sugar substitute. Set aside.
- Melt the ChocZero Peanut Butter Chips and butter in a sauce pan over low heat or in a microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between.
- Add the peanut butter chip mixture to the bowl that has your other mixed ingredients and combine until smooth. The texture should be crumbly but still moist. If too dry add 1 tbsp of nut milk.
- To the prepared baking pan crumble the mixture leaving small gaps but fully covering the bottom of the pan without pressing mixture down. Spoon the jelly over the crumble and then top with crushed peanuts. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes until edges just turn golden and jelly has melted. Let cool before cutting.
More Low Carb Dessert Recipes:
- If you're needing more peanut butter & jelly vibes, these Keto Peanut Butter Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies are another great cookie option.
- Sugar Free Peanut Butter Bars are a classic dessert bar that bring a powerful punch of peanut butter flavor.
- Another dessert bar that will leave your sweet tooth satisfied are our Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars.