No Bake Keto Brownie Pops
Making a deliciously fudgy treat doesn't need to be hard, in fact you don't even need to turn your oven on! We know what you're thinking: Can you eat almond flour raw? Yes, unlike flour that's been milled from grains, almond and coconut flour are totally fine to eat without heat treating. This recipe also doesn't need eggs, so it's perfect for folks who might have an egg allergy but still want to have a yummy chocolate dessert.
These cute low carb brownie bites are cake pops for all those chocolate lovers out there. The inside is rich and chocolatey, while the outside is covered with our no sugar added milk chocolate chips to create a satisfying crunchy shell. You can decorate these keto brownie bites with sprinkles, drizzled chocolate, or more chocolate chips. Even better, you can use your favorite chocolate chips for the chocolate shell. We love the sugar free peanut butter chips for this one, but don't forget about our keto friendly white chocolate baking chips!
This recipe comes to us from Erica.
Makes 5 servings. Macros per serving (1 pop):
Calories: 182 | Fat: 15g | Net Carbs: 2.6g | Protein: 2.5g
- In a large bowl pour the heated heavy cream over the instant espresso, stirring until the powder is dissolved
- Add in the coconut and almond flour, sugar free substitute, sugar free chocolate chips and mix to form a dense cake like consistency.
- Form the cake mixture into balls, insert a stick inside and place in a freezer until frozen.
- In a microwave safe bowl heat the sugar free peanut butter chips and the coconut oil at 30 seconds intervals until melted and smooth.
- Twirl the cake pops in the melted chocolate until an even layer has formed on the outside. Decorate with sugar free sprinkles or chopped nuts.
- Place the cake pops in the refrigerator and allow to set.