Low Carb Christmas Tree Meringue Cookies
Enjoy a festive spin on our easy keto meringues! These Low Carb Christmas Tree Cookies are a light and sweet festive treat with no sugar and no sugar alcohols.
This keto christmas cookie recipe is brought to you by Annie from Keto Focus, she creates accessible low carb recipes that require just a few ingredients to make--perfect for the busy holiday season!
Makes 24 servings. Macros per serving (1 cookie):
Calories: 13 | Fat: 0 g | Net Carbs: 0.7 g | Protein: 0.6 g
- 4 egg whites
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup ChocZero Vanilla Syrup
- 9 drops green food coloring
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Add egg whites to a large clean, dry bowl. Add cream of tartar and a pinch of salt. Beat until mixture is foamy.
- Slowly add ChocZero Vanilla Syrup while continuing to beat mixture. Beat until very stiff peaks form (takes around 3-5 minutes). Meringue should be so stiff that you can flip the bowl upside down without it falling out. Mix in green food coloring. Top with sugar-free sprinkles.
- Add meringue mixture to a piping bag fitted with a large star tip. Pipe little trees out onto a parchment lined baking tray. Space about ½ inch apart. Bake at 200 degrees for 1 hour.
- After an hour, turn off the oven and let the meringue cookies sit in the oven undisturbed for another hour to allow the cookies to set and harden further.
How to Make Low Carb Christmas Cookies
Annie walks us through how to make these sugar free meringue christmas cookies in our step-by-step video.
More Festive Keto Recipes
Get ready for a very Merry Keto Christmas with our festive sugar free recipes!
- Cranberries are one of the stars of the season, and they shine in our recipe for Keto Cranberry Bliss Bars. Combine our creamy white chocolate with tart cranberries and you'll be smiling all through the holidays!
- The holidays call for something a little bit special, and these chocolate dipped Keto Madeleines are delicate little sponge cookies that look amazing when dipped and drizzled with chocolate.
- A classic festive sweet treat, our Sugar Free Peanut Brittle has the satisfying snap of the hard candy you know and love without any of the carbs or sugar!
Share your sugar free festive treats with us on Instagram by tagging your photos with #ChocZero!