Cadaver Kalimotxo: Low Carb Halloween Cocktail
Get your cauldron bubbling with a keto witch's brew fit for Halloween. We love to pair chocolate with wine, so we're excited for this cocktail with a spooky twist. Add diet cola for bubbles and a few bitters for trouble and you've got yourself a drink even Dracula would be proud of. Just don't forget the most important ingredient to your ghoulish night in, a visit from one of our keto peanut butter ghosts! 👻
This recipe for a low carb Halloween cocktail comes to us from the wicked sisters over at BoozyKetones. They make beautiful keto cocktails that are scary good! 🧛♀️
Makes 1 drink.
- 3 oz diet coke
- 3 oz cabernet sauvingnon
- 2 dashes chocolate bitters
- ChocZero Peanut Butter Ghost Truffles
- orange slice
- Shake or stir liquid ingredients and pour into your favorite glass.
- Garnish with ChocZero Peanut Butter Ghost Truffles and an orange slice.
More Keto Friendly Drinks:
- Revolver: A Keto Coffee Cocktail is perfect for anyone who likes a little caffeine with their drink!
- Hey Boi! A Creamy Keto Cocktail with Rum is perfect to drink while reading the latest vampire romance novel.
- Keto Orange Julius takes us back to the days of roaming the mall, scrunchies, and questionable hair-dos.