No Added Sugar Blueberry Sorbet (No Ice Cream Maker Required)
Nothing screams summer like an ice cold bowl of berry sorbet. If you're looking for a vibrant & flavorful berry sorbet, this No Sugar Added Blueberry Sorbet is the perfect choice for you. So head to your freezer and break out the frozen blueberries for a summertime treat you won't want to miss.
Another excellent recipe from Annie at Keto Focus, this dairy free and sugar free sorbet uses our caramel syrup to boost flavor and sweeten without sugar. The best part? Make this refreshing blueberry sorbet without an ice cream maker. Just a couple of pulses of your blender and you're ready to serve!
Makes 1 Pint. Macros per serving (½ cup):
Calories: 95 | Fat: 0.25 g | Net Carbs: 11.5 g | Protein: 0.75 g
- 12 oz frozen blueberries
- ⅓ cup ChocZero Caramel Syrup
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp water
- pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients including the ChocZero Caramel Syrup to a food processor or blender.
- Pulse until desired smoothness.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until hardened.
More Berry-tasty Desserts:
- The sister to our blueberry sorbet, the Low Carb Strawberry Sorbet is another great frozen dessert
- Nothing says elevated popsicles like our Raspberry White Chocolate Keto Popsicles that combine creamy & berry flavors in every bite.
- Dessert for one? Single Serve Keto Blueberry Shortcake will give you the burst of blueberry flavor in an individual portion.