Single Serve Keto White Chocolate & Macadamia Cookie
White chocolate and macadamia nut is a classic keto cookie combination for a reason! And now, with our keto recipe, you'll be able to bake your own single serving cookie that can be cooked in an oven, an air fryer or even the microwave!
So keep our keto white chocolate chips on hand--you never know when you'll get that urge for a sweet treat, and now you can quickly create a single, portion controlled homemade cookie instead of having to bake up a whole batch.
Makes 1-2 cookies. Macros per serving:
Calories: 331 | Fat: 30.1 g | Net Carbs: 3.5 g | Protein: 5.1 g
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp monkfruit
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp chopped macadamia nuts
- Combine all ingredients including the sugar free white chocolate chips into a small bowl. Mix until combined.
- Mold into 1 or 2 cookies.
- Refrigerate cookie for 5-10 minutes before baking.
- Oven: bake at 350°F for 6-8 minutes.
Air fryer: bake at 350°F for 6 minutes.
Microwave: cook for 45 seconds. Let cool completely before handling.
Annie from Keto Focus walks through how to make a single serve keto white choc & macadamia cookie in our step-by-step video.
Explore more of our Easy Keto Cookie Recipes
- Try a delicious cherry and almond shortbread.
- Enjoy colorful and fun frosted animal cookies.
- Combine peanut butter and chocolate for the ultimate Keto PB Cup Cookies
Don't forget to tag your cookie creations with #ChocZero on Instagram!