Keto Valentine's Day Cheesecake
This Valentine's Day, we're going all out on the decadence, so that's why we love this keto chocolate cheesecake! With rich creamy cheesecake and low carb chocolate dripped on-top, this low sugar dessert is a great way to celebrate the most lovely time of the year. The best part is you can use dark, milk, or white chocolate to make your keto sweet treat exactly how you like it.
This recipe comes to us from Cheryl at Heal Nourish Grow. She loves making recipes that can satisfy a sweet tooth, while still living a healthy lifestyle.
Makes 6 servings. Macros per serving (1 slice):
Calories: 307 | Fat: 27 g | Net Carbs: 2 g | Protein: 5 g
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp granular sugar substitute
- 2 ⅓ tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar substitute
- 1 tsp heavy cream
- 3 drops stevia extract
Drizzle and Garnish:
- ¾ cup ChocZero Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- fresh mint leaves
- sugar free sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl melt butter in the microwave or on a stove top. Add remaining crust ingredients and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Spray a 4-inch springform pan with coconut oil and firmly press crust mixture along the bottom. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove crust when done and allow to cool for at least 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, blend softened cream cheese, eggs, sugar substitute, vanilla, heavy cream and stevia with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add cheesecake filling to the springform pan on top of the crust and smooth with a spatula. Leave ¾ inch of space at top of pan.
- Place the cheesecake in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. Begin testing for doneness with a toothpick. Shake cheesecake gently, remove when the center still jiggles but the edges are firm. The cheesecake will continue to cook after you remove it from the oven. Overcooking makes it firmer and rubbery.
- Allow cheesecake to cool for about two hours.
- Use a thin knife to go around the edges of the springform to make sure nothing sticks. Remove from the springform pan.
Drizzle and Garnish:
- Using a double boiler or microwave on low, melt ChocZero Chocolate Chips and coconut oil. Stir thoroughly until combined and thinner consistency is formed.
- Spread topping mixture over cheesecake to completely cover the top and allow chocolate to drizzle down sides of cheesecake.
- Garnish cheesecake with chocolate shavings and curls, raspberries, mint leaves and sugar free sprinkles if desired.
- Refrigerate and cover lightly until serving.