Easy Keto Teriyaki Salmon
Weeknight dinners can be a challenge. Between work, soccer practice and homework, there is little time left for a healthy meal. That is until you try this quick and easy Keto Teriyaki Salmon!
Salmon is high in protein, loaded with Omega-3's & vitamins, making it the perfect choice for a healthy main dish dinner. Add this incredible sugar free teriyaki marinade and you'll never make salmon another way again. This keto marinade makes for an ultra tender salmon filet, but offers the sweetness of our sugar free maple syrup with a little bit of spice that can be adjusted to taste! Made in just minutes and served with a veggie of choice, all that's left is to grab the fork and plate.
This easy and delicious keto salmon recipe comes to us from ketoassbih, who is always creating the unique and tasty keto recipes!
Makes 4 servings. Macros per serving (1 fillet with sauce):
Calories: 490 | Fat: 27g | Net Carbs: 4.3g | Protein: 39.5g
- 8 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 3 tbsp liquid aminos
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp ground chili paste
- ½ cup sugar free maple syrup
- 4 salmon fillets, roughly 7 oz each
- green onion, chopped
- furikake seasoning
- Place all sauce ingredients including the sugar free maple syrup in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the combined sauce into a large freezer bag or storage container and place the salmon fillets in the sauce. Swirl the sauce around the fillets until they are evenly coated. Set in fridge and allow fillets to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Set oven to 400°F and place salmon fillets in an oven safe baking dish. Pour any remaining marinade on to the fillets.
- Bake uncovered for 12 minutes and then remove from the oven. Set oven to broil.
- Spoon sauce and juices on to the salmon fillets making sure they are well coated.
- Place baking dish back in the oven and broil for 3-5 minutes until sauce has started to caramelize.
- Remove from oven and top with green onions and furikake seasoning.