Delicious Keto Strawberries Stuffed with Cookie Dough
What's better than a dipped strawberry? This recipe for Keto Cookie Dough Stuffed Strawberries just might be! If you're looking for a quick cravings cure, look no further!
Annie from Keto Focus shows us how to make this delicious cookie dough stuffed strawberries recipe from Joyce over at @liftingiscake! She's all about finding decadent and fun recipes that are still keto friendly. Check her out for some other great keto recipes!
Using just a few dry baking ingredients and our Milk Chocolate Baking Chips to make some tasty keto cookie dough and fresh berries, you're less than 10 minutes away from enjoy this decadent bite sized treat.
Makes 12 stuffed strawberries. Macros per serving (1 strawberry):
Calories: 54 | Fat: 4.6 g | Net Carbs: 1.3 g | Protein: 0.9 g
- Slice the green leafy top off each strawberry. Using a knife or a spoon scoop out the hull or center of each strawberry leaving a cavity. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, sweetener, butter, vanilla and ChocZero Chocolate Baking Chips. Mix to combine.
- Roll a small portion of dough in your hands and stuff inside each strawberry.
- Place on air fryer tray or basket and air fry at 350 degrees for 3-10 minutes or until the strawberries are tender and dough starts to brown.
- Remove strawberries from the air fryer. Top with sugar free vanilla whipped cream and ChocZero Chocolate Hazelnut Spread.
How to Make Keto Cookie Dough Stuffed Strawberries:
Annie walks us through how to make these easy & delicious stuffed strawberries in our step-by-step video.