How to Make Easy Keto Strawberry Matcha Latte
Grabbing a creamy ice matcha at the local cafe is such a refreshing summer treat, but it can add up! Enter this Easy Keto Strawberry Matcha Latte, a fruity and keto friendly twist that will have you sipping all summer 🤗 Using our flavorful fruity sugar free syrups like Strawberry, Mango or Peach & fresh fruit to make a tasty puree base layer, combined with the tea & heavy cream or nut milk and it's a matcha made in heaven. So grab a glass, find your favorite chill spot and enjoy some of the creamiest & refreshing summer afternoon drinks.
This recipe comes to us from Annie over at KetoFocus. She loves creating unique treats that are keto friendly and the whole family can enjoy!
Makes 2 strawberry matcha lattes. Macros per serving (1 latte):
Calories: 240 | Fat: 24.1 g | Net Carbs: 4.6 g | Protein: 1.6 g
- ⅓ cup chopped strawberries
- 2 tbsp ChocZero Strawberry Syrup
- 1 tsp matcha tea
- ⅓ cup hot water
- ½ cup heavy cream or nut milk
- In a small bowl, add chopped strawberries and ChocZero Strawberry Syrup. Mix until combined. Let sit for 15-30 minutes to allow the strawberries to soften.
- Mash the strawberry mixture with a fork or add to a mini food processor and pulse in order to break up the strawberries into a thick syrup.
- To a small bowl or matcha bowl, add matcha and hot water. Stir until frothy.
- To assemble, add ice to your glass. Then add strawberry syrup. Next pour the heavy cream or nut milk on top. Finally top with the prepared matcha tea. Enjoy!
How to Make the Best Easy Keto Strawberry Matcha Latte:
Annie walks us through how to make this fruity iced matcha latte in our step-by-step video.
More Fruity Keto Recipes:
- Try our Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Shake for a delicious summer shake filled with strawberries.
- Our Keto Strawberry Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is a tempting treat.
- The ultimate stuffed strawberries are our Keto Strawberries Stuffed with Cookie Dough
Have you tried our tasty Best Easy Keto Strawberry Matcha Latte? Share your photos with us on Instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero