Low Carb Strawberries & Cream Muffins Made with Almond Flour
These fluffy low carb muffins taste like strawberries and cream! Studded with our limited edition strawberry chocolate chips as well as fresh strawberries, these muffins are bursting with flavor. The perfect make-ahead keto muffin and a deliciously seasonal snack.
This recipe was developed by ketosony and we loved it so much that we put it on the back of our strawberry chip bag!
Makes 6 large muffins. Macros per serving (1 muffin):
Calories: 253 | Fat: 22.7 g | Net Carbs: 2.3 g | Protein: 6.5 g
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 strawberries, diced
- 4 tbsp butter, room temperature
- ⅓ cup ChocZero Strawberry White Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup granular sugar substitute
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Add almond flour, salt and baking powder to a small bowl and whisk together.
- Add wet ingredients to a large bowl and blend together.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and combine. Mix in diced strawberries and ChocZero Strawberry White Chocolate Chips.
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners and pour an even amount of mixture into each cavity.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until tops of muffins are golden brown.
- Allow to completely cool before removing muffins from pan. Enjoy!
More tasty low carb muffin recipes
- Missing the taste of bananas? Try our keto banana muffins for an easy grab-and-go breakfast
- For a creamy dessert option, these keto chocolate cheesecake muffins are hard to beat.
- Looking for a classic muffin? These chocolate chip muffins are another great keto muffin recipe made with almond flour.
Have you made an exciting recipe with our strawberry chocolate chips? We want to see it! Tag your photos with #ChocZero on Instagram.