How to Make a Keto Raindrop Cake
These pretty little Keto Raindrop Cakes are such a beautiful addition to a summer buffet! Add flower petals, whipped cream or fruit to add a pop of color to these sweet sugar free jelly cakes made with agar.
You can use your favorite ChocZero sugar free syrup for this -- Annie has used vanilla, for a classic flavor, but maple would bring a Fall vibe whilst strawberry a summer one! Or why not try one of our seasonal syrups for something extra special!
This cute and trendy Raindrop Cake recipe comes to us from Annie at KetoFocus, where she makes keto friendly recipes that are good for the whole family to enjoy.
MACROS (per cake)
Calories: 63 | Fat: 4.8 g | Net Carbs: 0.6 g | Protein: 0.2 g
- 2 2/3 cups water, divided
- 2 ½ teaspoons agar powder
- ½ cup powdered sweetener
- ¼ cup ChocZero Sugar Free Syrup
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Food coloring, optional
- Edible flowers, optional
- Half moon shaped silicone mold
- In a medium saucepan, heat 1 ⅓ cup water, agar powder and sweetener over medium high heat until boiling. Remove from heat.
- Stir in ChocZero Vanilla Syrup and 1 ⅓ cup water.
- Divide mixture into three bowls. Keep one mixture clear. To the other two bowls add ¼ cup heavy cream and food coloring. Mix until combined.
- Pour mixtures into silicone molds and add edible flowers if using.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
How to make a Sugar Free Raindrop Cake
Annie walks us through how to make a keto friendly raindrop cake in this step-by-step video.
Looking for more sugar free recipes?
- Try our low carb prism cake, which is also made with agar-agar!
- These little sugar free spring baskets are another easy to customize pretty keto dessert!
Did you make this sugar free raindrop cake? We want to see! Tag your photos with #ChocZero on Instagram.