Easy Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites
Keto cheesecake is always undeniably good, but add in a creamy sugar free peanut butter ganache? You won't be able to put these bite-sized peanut butter cheesecake treats down!
These Easy Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites are the perfect portion controlled treat for one or a delicious low carb dessert option for your next potluck. Top a classic creamy cheesecake with a velvety sugar free peanut butter ganache made with our peanut butter chips. Dunk these bites in melted milk or dark chocolate chips to take them to the next level! These dessert bites are sure to be a hit for any peanut butter lover--without all the sugar!
This recipe comes to us from Joyce, liftingiscake on Instagram, who makes fun keto friendly recipes! Check her out for more yummy options.
Makes 16 cheesecake bites. Macros per serving (1 bite):
Calories: 150 | Fat: 14.6g | Net Carbs: 1.9g | Protein: 1g
Peanut Butter Ganache:
- 6 oz ChocZero Peanut Butter Chips
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sweetener
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup ChocZero Milk or Dark Chocolate Chips
- ½ tsp avocado oil or coconut oil
- pinch salt
Peanut Butter Ganache:
- Heat heavy whipping cream in a small saucepan, until it begins to simmer.
- Pour over ChocZero Peanut Butter Chips and let sit for 2 to 5 minutes then stir until fully combine
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow it to cool in the fridge for 30 to 60 minutes (should feel like a creamy peanut butter).
- In a bowl, beat together cream cheese, vanilla extract, the set peanut butter mixture, and sweetener with an electric mixer for about 2 minutes until creamy and well combined. 5. Taste and add salt if needed.
- Take the peanut butter cheesecake and spread evenly on a parchment line 8x8 square pan. Place it in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours or overnight until it sets.
- Cut squares with a knife. Cleaning knife between each cut. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Melt ChocZero Milk or Dark Chocolate Chips with avocado oil at 15 second intervals until fully melted and silky. Dip cheesecake bites halfway in the melted chocolate using a candy stick or toothpick.
- Place on parchment paper and refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
Ready for another round of bite-size keto decadence?
- Our Sugar Free Peanut Butter Bars deliver all the peanut buttery goodness your heart desires, in every bite.
- Want another bite-sized keto cheesecake dessert? Easy Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Bites are a total crowd pleaser.
- These Bite-Size Keto White Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles will give you the does of hazelnut deliciousness you've been craving.