Chocolate Dipped Keto Bacon Rose Bouquet
Blossoming with mouth-watering sweet and salty bacon roses this is truly the stuff that dreams are made of.
Create the perfect edible gift for the sugar free person in your life--whether it's Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day or even just... any day!
Makes 12 bacon roses. Macros per serving (1 rose):
Calories: 71 | Fat: 4.25 g | Net Carbs: 0.6g | Protein: 3.25 g
- 12 slices of bacon
- ¼ cup ChocZero Maple Syrup
- ⅓ cup ChocZero Milk Chocolate Baking Chips (You can also use dark or white chocolate chips as preferred)
- Bouquet of fake roses
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place a wire rack on a foil lined baking tray and set aside.
- Working with one bacon strip at a time, lay out a slice of bacon. Brush with maple syrup. Starting at one end of the bacon strip, roll tightly until you have formed a rose shape. Secure with two toothpicks forming an ‘X’ at the base. Place on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining strips.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes.
- While the bacon is cooking, prepare the rose stems. Remove the petals from the fake roses but leave on the plastic stem wire.
- Once the bacon roses have finished cooking, remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Melt chocolate chips in a small glass bowl in the microwave at 30 second intervals until melted.
- Dip the base of each bacon rose into the chocolate and return to the wire rack to cool. Refrigerate for 5 minutes until chocolate has hardened. Remove the toothpicks.
- Insert each bacon rose to the rose stems of the bouquets.
How to Make an Edible Keto Chocolate Bacon Rose Bouquet
Annie walks us through how to make this gorgeous edible arrangement of chocolate covered roses in our step-by-step video.