Homemade Keto Chamoy Rim Dip
We are bringing all the spice. Tropical spice that is. This delicious Homemade Keto Chamoy Rim Dip is the perfect addition to your summer cocktail or punch.
Chamoy just screams summer. The combination of fruity, citrus & spice is the perfect topping for a fresh bowl or melon, pineapple or even cucumbers. We love to add chamoy as a fun rim to our favorite spritzer. This recipe is not only simple, but brings all the summer vibes with our Mango Sugar Free Syrup. Just mix the ingredients, dip your cocktail glass, fill it with your favorite drink and kick back. With this homemade keto chamoy rim dip, you'll be sipping sweet & spicy all summer long.
This recipe comes to us from Sonia, @ketosony on Instagram, who is always dreaming up delicious low carb treats and dishes!
- 2 tbsp ChocZero Mango Syrup
- 2 tbsp chamoy chili sauce
- 2 tbsp tajin chili seasoning
- Mix all ingredients until they are well combined.
- Pair with your favorite sweet or savory dishes as well as cocktails.
- Optional: For a thicker paste consistency, allow mixture to sit overnight.