Keto Lunch Box Snacks for Kids
These easy keto kid snacks will bring a little bit of joy to a sugar free school lunchbox thanks to our low carb chocolate chips. Create a sugar free spin on ants-on-a-log using our chocolate chips in place of high-sugar raisins or stuff our white chocolate chips into raspberries for an incredibly easy lunch box treat.
These keto lunch ideas for kids are from Annie at Keto Focus and have been taste-tested by her kids! Annie knows how to create easy, no-bake recipes that will help you create a delicious and healthy lunch for your kids without having to spend a lot of time prepping.
Whether your children are heading back to school or learning from home, these tasty treats are sure to be the highlight of lunch break!
Ants On The Log
- cream cheese
- cherry tomatoes
White Chocolate Stuffed Raspberries
- ChocZero White Chocolate Chips
Ants On The Log:
- Clean and trim your celery and cut into 3-4" pieces.
- Fill the inside of the celery with peanut butter or cream cheese.
- Sprinkle ChocZero Sugar Free Chocolate Chips on top of the peanut butter.
- Drizzle on ChocZero Sugar Free Caramel Syrup for extra sweetness.
- Optional: Use blueberries, grapes and cherry tomatoes for fun variations including caterpillars!
White Chocolate Stuffed Raspberries:
- Stuff the inside of raspberries with ChocZero White Chocolate Chips.
How to make these easy Keto Lunch Box Snacks
Annie shows us how to make these delicious no-bake snacks for kids in our step-by-step video.
More ideas for a Keto Lunch Box
- For a delicious snack for any lunch box, try this Easy Keto Trail Mix with White Chocolate Bark.
- Who doesn't love cookies in a lunch box? And these Keto Frosted Animal Cookies are sugar free and low carb.
- Or, for a classic lunch box treat, use our recipe for 4-Ingredient Easy Keto Marshmallow Crispy Treats.