Keto Frozen Hot Chocolate
Who said hot chocolate is only for winter? Keto frozen hot chocolate takes your fave cozy winter drink and puts it firmly in summer mode. A fantastic and easy recipe from Annie at Keto Focus, this healthy frozen chocolate drink is made in a blender with plenty of ice. The result is a low carb summer drink that manages to be both chocolatey and refreshing ❤️🍫
Perfect for sipping on the porch while you take some 'me time', or a stylish way to finish a keto dinner date, this frozen hot chocolate uses our sugar free chocolate chips to create a creamy and indulgent summer drink.
Makes 4 frozen hot chocolates. Macros per serving:
Calories: 322 | Fat: 31.3 g | Net Carbs: 2.8 g | Protein: 0.2 g
- In a small bowl, add heavy whipping cream and beat with an electric mixer until medium to stiff peaks form. Refrigerate.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, add ChocZero Sugar Free Chocolate Chips. Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. You can also melt the chocolate using the double boiler method over a stove top.
- Add ½ cup macadamia nut milk to the melted chocolate. Stir until combined and smooth.
- To a blender, add chocolate mixture, remaining macadamia nut milk and ice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a pre-chilled glass and top with chilled whipped cream.
Annie walks through exactly how to make a keto frozen hot chocolate in our step-by-step video.
Looking for more delicious keto drinks?
- The Keto Dalgona Coffee is a trend that's here to stay
- Coffee and chocolate belong together, like in this Keto White Mocha Coffee
- And if you prefer your hot chocolate hot instead of frozen, our Keto Hot Cocoa has got your back
Did you make this frozen keto hot chocolate? Share your photos with us on Instagram, just tag them with #ChocZero!