The Gooiest Keto Friendly Chocolate Orange Mug Cake
Sometimes the cake cravings strike and this recipe for The Gooiest Keto Friendly Chocolate Orange Mug Cake is definitely the answer! A classic low carb mug cake made with a zesty twist. Made extra oeey gooey with our keto white chocolate orange peel bark, this recipe packs a citrus punch with every warm and decadent bite.
Even better, this is a single-serve keto chocolate orange mug cake, so it can be made in minutes & topped with even more melted orange peel bark, our homemade vanilla whipped cream or a scoop of your favorite ice cream!
This citrus cake recipe comes to us from Annie at Keto Focus. She shares delicious and accessible keto recipes for the whole family to enjoy.
Makes one white chocolate orange mug cake. Macros per serving:
Calories: 512 | Fat: 45.4 g | Net Carbs: 4.8 g | Protein: 11.9 g
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 piece of ChocZero Orange Peel Bark
- 1 tsp monkfruit blend sweetener
- 2 tsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- Melt ChocZero Orange Peel Bark in a small bowl in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients including melted bark until combined.
- Pour into a greased ramekin or mug. Microwave at 90% for 60-90 seconds until set.
- Drizzle with more melted ChocZero Orange Peel Bark if desired.
- Optional: Top with some homemade sugar free vanilla whipped cream.
How to make the Gooiest Keto Friendly Chocolate Orange Mug Cake:
Annie walks us through how to make this easy single-serve keto chocolate orange mug cake.
More ooey gooey keto friendly recipes:
- Single-serve yumminess continues with our Chocolate Chip Mug Cake.
- Easy Chocolate Hazelnut Keto Dump Cake is our go-to for a quick & indulgent dessert.
- Take ooey gooey to the next level with Mini Keto Chocolate Lava Cake Bites.
What have you made with The Gooiest Keto Friendly Chocolate Orange Mug Cake? We want to see! Share your recipes with us on Instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero.