Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Thumbprint Cookies
Sometimes the cookie cravings hit, but you want something a little bit extra-special. These Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Thumbprint Cookies not only cure that sweet craving, but are made with simple ingredients and quick to whip up!
The classic cookie base is the perfect flavor balance for all the chocolatey goodness of these cookies! Once browned and crispy, fill the thumbprint in the delicious warm cookie with our keto chocolate hazelnut spread, make sure to add extra if you're feeling saucy! Finish by topping the cookie with a drizzle of melted dark chocolate squares. In minutes, you'll be relaxing and snacking on some ooey gooey cookies!
This delicious cookie recipe is brought to us from Taryn at Joy Filled Eats. She shares tasty & simple low carb recipes for the whole family to enjoy.
Makes 10 servings. Macros per serving (1 cookie):
Calories: 215 | Fat: 19 g | Net Carbs: 2 g | Protein: 4 g
- Preheat an oven to 350°F.
- Combine all of the ingredients except the spread and squares in a food processor and pulse until a uniform dough forms. Scoop 10 cookies with a medium cookie scoop. Put on a parchment-lined baking sheet and press down making a little well with your thumbs or a teaspoon.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges. Cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the ChocZero 85% Dark Chocolate Squares in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 second intervals, stirring in between until the chocolate has fully melted.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the ChocZero Chocolate Hazelnut Spread to the center of each cookie. Spread smooth. Drizzle with the melted chocolate. Store in a single layer in an airtight container.
Ready for another night of decadent keto desserts:
- Keep the cookie craze going with our Keto Peanut Butter Cup Cookies!
- Can't get enough chocolate hazelnut spread? Our Single Serve Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Filled Cookie is another great treat!
- These 7-Layer Magic Keto Cookie Bar's are the perfect choice when you're wanting a gooey warm dessert.