Keto Chilly Cheesecake Bars
Packed with chocolate chips & creamy cheesecake, these Keto Chilly Cheesecake Bars are the perfect holiday dessert!
If you have a pantry stock of chocolate chips, look no further than these keto cheesecake bars for your next dessert. Not only are they simple & quick to make, but ring in at just 6 grams of net carbs per serving! Made with our creamy chocolate chips and some pantry staple you probably already have, you can have your sugar free treat and even go back for seconds!
These tasty Keto Chilly Cheesecake Bars come to us from Stephanie Laska, founder of Dirty Lazy Keto! Check her out for more keto friendly recipes for the whole family.
Makes 8 servings. Macros per serving (1 bar):
Calories: 413 | Fat: 35g | Net Carbs: 6g | Protein: 8g
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 7 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 8 tbsp sugar free sweetener, divided
- 14 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 370°F. Grease a 9"×5" loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, butter, and 2 tablespoons sweetener to create a crust mixture. Transfer to loaf pan and press evenly into bottom.
- Bake for 5 minutes and then remove from the oven.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add remaining ingredients except chocolate chips. Use a mixer to combine, stopping to scrape the sides of the bowl and the beaters. Fold in the sugar free chocolate chips.
- Transfer the mixture to the loaf pan, pouring over the crust, and bake covered 40–45 minutes until firm.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to the refrigerator. Let chill 30 minutes. Cut into eight bars. Serve cold.