Keto Blender Waffles
Who needs all the pots and pans when you're making breakfast? Instead, just pull out the blender and make a keto waffle mix that is to die for. That's right, the waffle batter is completely mixed in the blender. No hand mixer required. This easy and yummy waffle recipe is sugar free and low carb, so it'll fit happily within your daily macros. We won't stop you if you want to make an extra batch to freeze later. Show those store-bought frozen waffles who's the low carb boss now.
What makes keto waffles fluffy? A little cream cheese! In fact, they're called "chaffles" among those who have been living low carb for a while. Chaffles simply means cheese in waffles, but don't worry these delicious sugar free treats don't taste savory. They're just as fluffy and sweet as the waffles you remember mom making.
Once they're done, pop them out of the waffle iron and add the toppings. Sugar free maple syrup and a slab of butter is obvious. But, we also love fruit and some keto milk chocolate hazelnut spread. The possibilities are endless.
This recipe comes to us from Pinky.
Makes 4-6 waffles. Macros per serving (1 large waffle):
Calories: 289 | Fat: 25g | Net Carbs: 3.75g | Protein: 12.3g
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp sugar free substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp ground cinnamon
- sugar free syrup
- Place all ingredients except the sugar free syrup into a blender and blend for 15 seconds. With a spoon or spatula scrape down the blender and blend for an additional 15 seconds. Be careful not to over blend the ingredients.
- Let the batter rest for 10 minutes.
- Add ½ cup of batter to a preheated waffle maker, and cook on high until done.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Top with your favorite sugar free syrups and sugar free whipped cream or keto friendly fruits such as blueberries, strawberries or raspberries.