2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup ChocZero Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add both ingredients to a bowl and mix until you have a dough-like consistency.
- Put the dough in parchment paper or cling film and refrigerate for approximately 15 minutes.
- Roll out dough in between two pieces of parchment paper the size of your baking sheet to about 1/4″ (0,5 cm). Remove top layer of parchment paper.
- Cut out cookies and remove excess dough in between shapes with a knife or tooth pick.
- Lift up parchment paper full of cut-out cookies at edges, place on baking sheet.
- Repeat the rolling out and cutting out and placing on a second baking sheet until all dough is used up.
- Bake cookies for 10-13 minutes. They should be slightly brown on edges and and lighter in the center.
- Remove from the oven, lift the parchment paper on the edges and place all the cookies on a cooling rack this way. Let cool completely.