Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Avocado Mousse Cups
If you're looking for a keto dessert that'll really wow your sweetheart, try these chocolate hazelnut avocado mousse cups. We know what you're thinking: why avocados? Their rich and buttery texture actually helps enhance the chocolatey taste of our hazelnut spread! It creates a creamy, sweet base for the mousse without using milk (which can pack a sugary punch).
Plus, this recipe is so easy. Blend together the mousse and then stick it in the fridge while you bake the egg wraps until they're yummy crispy cups. Then, top with some chocolate chips and your favorite fruit to make this dessert all your own.
Makes 4 servings. Macros per serving (1 mousse cup):
Calories: 225 | Fat: 17 g | Net Carbs: 1.25 g | Protein: 3.5 g
- 4 small Crepini Egg Wraps with Gluten-Free Grains
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ripe avocado (about 8oz), peeled, and pitted
- 2 oz ChocZero Hazelnut Spread
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp canned coconut cream
- 2 tbsp ChocZero Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp fresh orange zest
- ⅛ tsp fine sea salt
- To a food processor or high-powered blender, add all ingredients for the mousse. Puree until creamy, scraping the bowl with a spatula as needed during the mixing process. Transfer to a small mixing bowl and refrigerate until ready for assembly.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Brush butter on both sides of the Crepinis.
Use the back of a cupcake pan, place Crepinis in between cups in an (x) shape.
Bake until crepinis are golden and crispy, 8-12 minutes.
Let bowls cool before assembly.
Fill each cup ¾ full with the avocado mousse.
Top with sugar free vanilla whipped cream, fresh berries, and chocolate shavings
MORE KETO DESSERT FOR YOUR SWEETIE:
- Forget going to an overpriced restaurant -- make these Keto Mini Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecakes.
- Didn't think you could have cherries on keto? Get ready to get lost with this Keto Black Forest Chaffle Cake.
- Does your sweetheart love cute stuff? Us too, that's why we love these Keto Shortbread Hedgehog Cookies.