7-Layer Magic Keto Cookie Bar
Not one, not two, but SEVEN whole layers of deliciousness comes together to make this incredible 7-Layer Magic Keto Cookie Bar. Between the shortbread cookie crust, the caramelized condensed milk and some our our chocolate chips, you'll be hard pressed not the eat the whole pan!
To make these magic cookie bars, just create a shortbread cookie dough base with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry and press into the pan! Add dollops of our chocolate hazelnut spread, chopped pecans, shredded coconut and our dark chocolate chips! For the last layer drizzle on the cooked condensed sweetened milk and pop in the oven!
These bars will come out ooey gooey and set to a perfect dessert bar when cooled, but waiting is the hardest part!
This recipe comes to us from Maya at Wholesome Yum, who is always dreaming up delicious low carb treats and dishes!
Makes 16 servings. Macros per serving (1 bar):
Calories: 276 | Fat: 25 g | Net Carbs: 2.4 g | Protein: 3.5 g
Keto Condensed Milk:
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ⅓ cup powdered allulose
Keto Condensed Milk:
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the heavy cream and powdered sweetener.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mixture coats the back of a spoon and volume is reduced by half. It will also pull away from the pan as you tilt it. You will need 1 cup of the finished condensed milk for the cookie bars.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the almond flour and sweetener.
- In a small bowl, stir together the melted butter and vanilla. Mix into the almond flour mixture, pressing with the back of a spoon or spatula, until a crumbly dough forms.
- Press the cookie dough tightly into the lined pan.
- Drop dollops of chocolate hazelnut spread over the crust and spread evenly. Top with chopped pecans, followed by the coconut, and finally the chocolate chips.
- Pour the condensed milk evenly over everything.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the top is golden and just slightly jiggly when gently shaking the pan.
- Allow the bars to cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing.
More Chocolate Chip Treats:
- Dessert bar crazy? Try our No Bake Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars!
- If you're needing a quick sweet tooth cure, our Single Serve Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Filled Cookie will hit the spot!
- Skip the café and make our delicious Keto Granola Bars at home.