Warm weather means it's time to fire up the grill with this Low Carb Grilled Maple Rosemary Chicken made with our delicious sugar free maple syrup.
Annie from Keto Focus brings us these easy marinated chicken thighs that are a perfect mix of sweet and savory! Just marinate and then toss them on the grill for a quick weeknight keto dinner with the family.
Low Carb Grilled Maple Rosemary Chicken
- 1/3 cup of ChocZero Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 pound of bone-in chicken thighs with skin
- generous squeeze of a fresh lemon
- In a small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, soy sauce, fresh rosemary, Dijon mustard, garlic, and lemon juice.
- Place chicken in a sturdy 1 gallon zip-lock bag or in a baking dish. Pour sauce over the chicken so that it coats well.
- Cover chicken and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- When ready to cook chicken, brush grill with olive oil and then preheat to medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Discard marinade. Pat the chicken dry. This will help prevent burning or flareups on the grill.
- Add chicken to the grill, turning occasionally, until chicken is completely cooked through, about 10 minutes. Internal temperature should reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from the grill and serve with veggies or a salad.
Want another creative recipe for our sugar free maple syrup? Try our Keto Bacon Wrapped Asparagus! And, don't forget to tag us with #choczero on Instagram if you make any of these maple-tastic recipes!