This Keto White Chocolate Panna Cotta makes for a dreamily delicious no-bake dessert. It tastes rich and indulgent, but is sugar free and low carb, making it the perfect end to a keto date night dinner!
Created by Carolyn, the genius recipe developer from All Day I Dream About Food (you'll know her as @fooddreamer on instagram!) this sugar free Panna Cotta uses our keto white chocolate chips to add a dash of sweet deliciousness to the creamy base.
Decorate your Panna Cotta with raspberry puree to add a tart contrast to the sweetness from the white chocolate and a splash of color to this elegant and sugar free no-bake dessert.
Keto White Chocolate Panna Cotta Recipe
Keto Panna Cotta
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond or hemp milk
- 1 tsp grassfed gelatin
- 1 ounce ChocZero white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar substitute
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 20 fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar substitute
Keto Panna Cotta
- Lightly grease 2 4-ounce capacity ramekins.
- In a small saucepan, combine the heavy cream and the almond milk. Sprinkle with the gelatin and let sit 3 minutes.
- Set over medium heat, whisking to dissolve the gelatin. Bring to just a simmer, then remove from heat and add the white chocolate. Let sit a few minutes to melt, then whisk in the sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the two prepared ramekins and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, until firm.
- To unmold: Set the ramekins in a bowl of hot water (don't let the water come over the top) for about 15 to 20 seconds. Place a plate overtop the ramekin and flip over, then give it a few good shakes to loosen.
- With a fork, mash the raspberries, water, and sweetener together until pureed. Spread around the base of the panna cotta on the plate, or drizzle overtop.