Peanut butter and chocolate are the perfect pair, especially when they're swirled together in delicious fudge. Tiger Butter is peanut butter white chocolate fudge with melted ChocZero dark chocolate stripes. The secret to this recipe is our sugar free white chocolate chips, which helps the peanut butter get that fudgy texture that is so yummy. It sounds too good to be true, but we promise this is sugar free and low carb. Rawr!
This recipe is another delicious creation from Carolyn, the keto superstar behind All Day I Dream About Food. She is always trying to perfect her sugar free treats and we think she's the real queen of the jungle for this awesome fudge.
How to Make Keto Tiger Butter
Yields 16 bars
Macros per 1 bar:
Calories: 135 | Fat: 11.5g | Net Carbs: 2.5g | Protein: 3.2g
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces sugar free ChocZero white chocolate chips
- 1 ounce cocoa butter chopped
- 1/4 cup powdered sweetener, divided
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 ounces ChocZero dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, allowing paper to come up the sides for easy removal.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the peanut butter, white chocolate chips, and cocoa butter. Whisk until melted and smooth. Then whisk in 2 tbsp of the powdered sweetener until smooth.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread to the edges.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring the whipping cream to a simmer. Remove from the heat and add the dark chocolate. Let sit a few minutes to melt.
- Whisk until smooth, then whisk in the remaining 2 tbsp of powdered sweetener and the vanilla extract.
- Drizzle the dark chocolate over the peanut butter mixture and swirl with a knife. Refrigerate until firm.
- Lift the tiger butter out of the pan by the overhanging parchment and use a sharp knife to cut into 16 bars. Store in the refrigerator.
Show us your stripes! Tag us on Instagram with #ChocZero if you made some Tiger Butter.
Explore Our No Bake Recipes
- Need more chocolate in your life? Try our Keto Mint Chocolate Chip Truffles.
- For something to keep you chill this summer, try Keto Creamy Fudge Pops.
- Bright and delicious, don't forget to try out 3-Ingredient Keto Raspberry Fool.