Chicken wings are a staple game day food, and we've got you covered with these delicious Keto Teriyaki Wings made with our sugar free maple syrup.
This is a sweet and sticky sugar free marinade developed by the talented Annie at KetoFocus and which pairs perfectly with chicken. Whichever team you're cheering for on Sunday, make sure you've got these wings on hand!
Game Day Keto Teriyaki Wings Recipe
- 2 lbs party wings
- ¼ cup ChocZero Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoon liquid aminos or coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, grated
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix to combine all the ingredients for the marinade. Pour over wings in a medium bowl and let marinade for 1 hour.
- Air Fryer Instructions: Discard marinade. Place wings in the air fryer basket and cook at 350 degrees for 12 minutes. Increase heat to 400 degrees, toss and continue to cook for another 4-10 minutes until cooked through and golden brown.
- Oven Instructions: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Discard marinade. Wrap a baking tray with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top the tray. Place wings about 1 inch apart on the wire rack and bake for 20-25 minutes.