Enjoy a cozy morning with this Keto French Toast topped with butter and your favorite ChocZero sugar free syrup.
Annie from Keto Focus brings us this easy and kid-friendly sugar free breakfast recipe that the whole family will love. Made with coconut flour, this warm and sweet breakfast tastes just like you remember it.
How to Make Keto French Toast
Macros per slice
Calories: 237 | Fat: 20.8g | Net Carbs: 2.8g | Protein: 5.9g
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of your sweetener of choice
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking power
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl or blender and mix together until cream cheese is fully incorporated.
- Pour into a loaf pan lined with damp parchment paper. Leave a couple of inches of parchment paper hanging over the edges for easy lifting out of the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. The loaf should be firm to the touch but will deflate as it cools. Once cooled slice up into the desired thickness.
- To make Keto French Toast, heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat. Add 1-2 tablespoons of butter. Fry each slice in the pan or griddle until crisp and browned on each side.
- Top with your choice of butter, whipped cream, and ChocZero syrup.