Put some pep in your step with these Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans! Marry our low carb and deliciously creamy sugar free chocolate with the bold kick from a quality espresso bean and you've got yourself the kind of keto-friendly snack that powers superheroes.
If you grabbed a few bags of our sugar free dark chocolate chips in our recent sale and are wondering what to do next, here's your answer! (And if you missed the sale, scroll down and pop your email in that subscribe to newsletter box.)
With just 2 ingredients and taking only a few brief minutes of hands-on time to make, this is one of the easiest keto recipes you'll find. But don't be fooled... These chocolate covered espresso beans might be easy to make but the result is a super sophisticated snack that you'll want to savor.
Watch Annie from KetoFocus show you how it's done in our step-by-step video on how to make chocolate espresso beans.
How to Make Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans
- ⅔ cup ChocZero chocolate chips - milk, dark, white
- ⅓ cup whole espresso beans
- In a small glass dish, melt the chocolate in the microwave at 30 second intervals until melted, stirring in between.
- Once the chocolate is melted, stir in the espresso beans. Mix until fully coated.
- Using a fork, lift each bean onto a parchment lined tray and let cool in the refrigerator until hardened.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.