This week we are bringing you Chocolate Covered Keto Marshmallow Eggs to help you get ready for a sugar free Easter. Feast upon delicious keto marshmallow coated in your favorite chocolate!
You'll need a silicone egg mold for shaping these candies, but otherwise they are incredibly simple to make. This lovely sugar free Easter recipe was developed by Annie from Keto Focus and extensively tested by her kids!
How to make Chocolate Covered Keto Marshmallow Eggs
- 3 tbs gelatin
- ½ c cold water
- ¼ cup ChocZero sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 cup preferred confectioners sugar substitute
- 1 cup water
- ¼ t salt
- ChocZero chocolate chips or chocolate squares
- Add ½ c cold water to gelatin and vanilla syrup in a small bowl. Whisk until it looks like applesauce. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium high heat, add 1 cup water, sugar substitute and salt. Stir to combine. Let cook until the sauce reaches a temperature of 240°F.
- Remove from heat and pour into the gelatin mixture. Using an electric mixer, beat together until you get marshmallow cream consistency. This should take about 7-10 minutes.
- While mixing, melt some chips or squares in a microwaveable bowl. Pour a couple of spoonfuls of melted chocolate in the egg mold to coat.
- Pipe or pour in marshmallow cream in the center. Pour additional melted chocolate until mold is full. Repeat.
- Refrigerate until hard.